Microblading helps to reconstruct and defined brows, a perfect way to cover gaps, or fill-in over plucked brows! Results will last for up to 12 months before beginning to fade.
MICROBLADING COVENTRY – THE BENEFITS
- A fantastic natural looking solution for those that have lost their brow hairs
- Long lasting results
- Very safe & effective
- Fantastic hair stroke simulation
- Saves you time with no longer having to draw on your brows
- Have the brows you have dreamt of
- Easy solution to loss of hairs
- Saves time and the hassle of having to draw in your brows everyday
- Instant results
Your brows will have been reconstructed and defined a perfect way to cover gaps, or fill-in over plucked brows!.
During the microblading process a special microblading pen is used to draw on hundreds of individual tiny strokes one by one that look just like natural brow hairs. The microblade makes an incision into the skinand then implants the pigment. Results will last for up to 12 months before beginning to fade and then a colour boost will be required.