Already an established exfoliation technique used in Asia, dermaplaning is now one of the most requested treatments in New York skin clinics and quickly becoming the most sought after facial treatment in the UK too.
Essentially, the treatment involves using a sterile, surgical-grade scalpel to carefully remove the top-most layer of skin and fine hairs from the face. It’s the secret to clear, even, smooth and hair-free skin, It’s an excellent rejuvenation treatment, and really delivers a youthful, bright complexion.
• Provides deeper product penetration
• Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
• Promotes smoother skin
• Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peachfuzz”
• Reduces the appearance of acne scars
• Diminishes the look of fine lines
• Works on all skin types
• Instant results and no downtime
Will Dermaplaning make my hair grow back darker and thicker?
The answer is no. Your hair will simply grow back the same texture as it was prior to your dermaplaning treatment. A surgical blade is used which will just take the ends of any fine, vellus hairs away and it will not interfere with the follicle in any way.