What is dermaplaning?
Already an established exfoliation technique used in Asia, dermaplaning is now one of the most requested treatments in New York skin clinics, too. Essentially, the treatment involves using a sterile, surgical-grade scalpel to carefully shave, or scrape, the top-most layer of skin and fine hairs from the face. Dermaplaning removes excess fine hairs which are known for trapping the dirt, oil and dead skin cells in your pores that are the main cause of acne and blemishes. Dermaplaning leaves your skin brighter, and healthier giving you that “baby smooth” look and feel.
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peachfuzz”
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Works on all skin types
- Instant results and no downtime
Bronze Package includes: standard dermaplaning £45.00
Silver Package includes: dermaplaning with product infusion £55.00
Gold Package includes: dermaplaning with chemical peel £75.00